Saturday, January 1, 2011

Manga Challenge 2011 Sign Ups

Hi all, I hope everyone had fun with the challenge in 2010. The Manga Challenge will be running again in 2011 and the sign ups are below. Let me know if you don't have a blog.

Challenge rules are simple. Sign up anytime throughout 2011, read a minimum of 6 manga and link to your reviews (see separate post). If you manage to watch any anime and post it on your blog please feel free to link to it in the review links as well as the two are very closely linked. Final rule is have fun!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Rhinoa,

    Thanks so much for hosting this again!

    I can't wait to read everyone's reviews!

    I was wondering if you could delete my entry for the review (accidently entered on that post). So sorry and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are running the challenge again! I have a collection of Manga from last years challenge all waiting for me to read! Will be posting my challenge on my blog this week! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have to participate this time! Yeay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have written my sign-up post,but I couldn't put it in mr.linky it didn't appear on my computer :(

    here is my sing-up post: http://bokunosekai.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/once-upon-of-time-and-manga/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I too late to join? Because seems Mr. Linky does not work anymore.

    ReplyDelete